[Scribus] Font trouble on MDK10 official

Vladimir Zborowski vladimir
Thu May 27 23:12:15 CEST 2004

Hi ,
According to what I have read on this list, it might be a font issue, so
you should try to get rid of the ones you don't really need (by the way
does someone know a good font manager for Linux ? ).
I'd be very happy to post you my "xft font configuration" but how can I
get that ? (As you can see I'm afraid I won't be a great technical help ;-)
Vlad