[Scribus] Font trouble on MDK10 official

Robert French rfrench
Thu May 27 23:00:59 CEST 2004

As Vlad suggested, I've installed the new rpm files, but scribus is
still segfaulting at the same point. I've been looking around for
information on xft, and I think it may be something to do with my font
configuration, or lack thereof. Could someone post their font
configuration so that I can correct what's in mine?

Thanks again,
Robert French