[Scribus] Font trouble on MDK10 official

Vladimir Zborowski vladimir
Thu May 27 08:10:27 CEST 2004

Hello,
There is at least two rpms available for scribus 1.1.6, one on the
edulinux website http://edulinux.org/scribus/RPMS/
and one in the club contribs of mandrake. They work fine for me (but I'm
using Mdrk 10 community).
Did you already try them ?

Vlad