[Scribus] Postscript import into Scribus?

Ruth Ann Cullis racullis
Wed May 5 04:30:48 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've almost have my wife off of her Windows computer, but one program
that is her last hold out is MS Publisher.  I did find out that MS
Publisher does export any publisher file to Postscript, but alas, no
DTP program will import between the freeware and proprietary programs
so that you can edit the file.  Even UNIX tools will export text and
maybe graphics, but not as a complete file.  If Scribus could import or
convert any PDF or PS file so that it could be worked on, it would be
really helpful.  Thanks for a great program.  I'm using it on Linux at
the moment, eagerly awaiting for Mac OS X version.  Thanks.

Kevin