[Scribus] Comment from a windoze immigrant

Scot Blades sblades9
Sun May 2 13:31:22 CEST 2004

I've finally found a good reason for using windows in the past...
I learned how to work with the limitations of any given application.
Scirbus is my first experience with evolving software.  It's a great app
as it is, and you guys keep making it better every day.  Most of the
comments and problems on this list are well above me, and changes and
additions are made so fast it's all I can do to keep up with them.  It's
amazing to watch.  Thanks to all of you for a great app, and for what
I'm sure will be the best DTP app available at any price, let alone free!

Scot