[Scribus] Translations (thread former known as"French Translation")

Josep Febrer jfebrer
Sun May 2 13:02:27 CEST 2004

A Divendres 30 Abril 2004 14:20, Maciej Hanski va escriure:
> #   These files were last updated  before the release of Scribus 1.0
>
> Jun 30  2003 scribus.no_NO.po
> May 13  2003 scribus.tr_TR.po
> May 13  2003 scribus.lt_LT.po
> May 13  2003 scribus.galician.po
> May 13  2003 scribus.es_ES.po
> May 13  2003 scribus.ca.po
> May 13  2003 scribus.bg_BG.po

I'm the spanish and catalan translator, and I'm currently updating both
translations. I hope that they will be ready for Scribus 1.2.
Sorry for the delays, I was trying to update them in the past, but for some
reason I couldn't finish them, but now I think that an unfinished updated
translation is better than a really outdated one.

Have a great day,
Josep
--
Creer que un enemigo debil no puede da?arnos, es creer que una chispa no puede
incendiar el bosque.