[Scribus] New Wiki for German Tips and Tricks/ FAQ

Uwe Fechner ufechner
Sun May 2 22:34:21 CEST 2004

Michael Haufler schrieb:

>Sorry but the Links are all dead.

The problem with the DNS-Server should have been fixed.
There was a wrong IP-adress assigned to www.kieltech.de.
The correct address is 217.114.211.96.

It might need some time until all DNS Servers are up to date.

Regards:

Uwe