[Scribus] Decorationless windows upon Scribus startup

Carol Kankelborg cckborg1
Wed Mar 31 17:06:09 CEST 2004

I forgot to copy the group on my reply to Martin:

I am running quartz-wm and Apple's X11 (beta 3) - XFree86 4.2.1.  I installed the
Aug. 2003 gcc3 updater and switched to fink 10.2-gcc3.3 unstable before installing
Scribus 1.1.5.  Any other information I can provide?

Carol