[Scribus] Decorationless windows upon Scribus startup

Carol Kankelborg cckborg1
Wed Mar 31 17:06:50 CEST 2004

At 10:05 +0200 3/31/04, Craig Bradney wrote:

>Qt bug AFAWK. If they stay there, the only solution (at this point) is
>to turn them on and off on the menu and they will go away.
>
>Craig

I guess I'll just have to do as I keep telling my 5 year-old daughter when things aren't
exactly as she'd like them; I'll just have to deal with it. :~)

I assume Qt is aware of the bug so I don't have to submit a bug report to them?

Carol