[Scribus] Release of Scribus 1.1.6

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sun Mar 28 19:40:40 CEST 2004

Hi Franz,
I don't want to spoil this moment, but I think, we would all have been better
off, if we (at least the translators) had known about the upcoming
release a few days ahead. It would give us a chance to catch up with our
translations. I've just compiled the new 1.1.6 version and launched it
with "scribus -lang pl" - all main menu options like File, Edit, Style
etc. are now in English, the same happens with the Finnish, Ukrainian,
Russian and other localised versions :-( Since it certainly worked
properly with the cvs version from 23.03.2004 (the last I've looked at),
would it perhaps be possible to look into it in the next few days and
release a corrected 1.1.6 version then?

best regards
Maciej