[Scribus] Re: Again - SuSE 9.0 / Attn Neil

Kurt Lhotzky kurt.lhotzky
Tue Mar 2 18:45:14 CET 2004

Sorry - my mail to your personal adress was blocked!
Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

    Recipient: <neil at gibsonsphoto.worldonline.co.uk>
    Reason:    X-Spam-Warning: 213.46.255.23 is in a black list at
bl.spamcop.net, for               reason: Blocked - see
http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?213.46.255.23

Hi, Neil -

thanks for your hints - I was already afraid of either downgrading to
SuSE 8.2 or to miss Scirbus (in this case, I would have certainly made
back a step with SuSE, because I really need Scribus).
I am rather inexperienced: Which headers and libraries are required?
Would you be so kind to send me a list of required files?

Thanks a lot,

Kurt