[Scribus] Re: Again - SuSE 9.0 / Attn Neil

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1
Tue Mar 2 19:05:48 CET 2004

Dnia Tue, 02 Mar 2004 18:45:14 +0100 u?yszkodnik Kurt Lhotzky
<kurt.lhotzky at chello.at> napisa?:

> Hi, Neil -
>
> thanks for your hints - I was already afraid of either downgrading to
> SuSE 8.2 or to miss Scirbus (in this case, I would have certainly made
> back a step with SuSE, because I really need Scribus).
> I am rather inexperienced: Which headers and libraries are required?
> Would you be so kind to send me a list of required files?

You can take a look at http://cvs.pld-linux.org/SPECS/scribus.spec and
the buildrequires in there and search for similar packages in SuSE...

--
DeeJay1