[Scribus] Again - SuSE 9.0

Kurt Lhotzky kurt.lhotzky
Tue Mar 2 16:45:43 CET 2004

Hi, List -

due to a bad hardware crash I had to set up everything anew on my PC. I
took the chance to upgrade to SuSE 9.0 Personal - but it seems, that I
cannot compile Scribus!!!

Configure ends with:

checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.2) (headers and
libraries) not found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.

I lost my mails, too - so I could not look in the list-mailings, if this
problem was already discussed/solved.

My probles is: I really DEPEND on Scribus for various projects - and I
LIKE it!!!!!

Regards,

Kurt