[Scribus] Re: Scribus Nachrichtensammlung, Band 16, Eintrag 29

Carole Aune caroleaune
Fri Jun 25 09:42:41 CEST 2004

Hello Friedrich,

I got this file from the Scribus site: scribus-1.1.7-1mdk.i586.rpm.
There were so many and I didn't know which to choose....
I don't know if it's the official mandrake rpm as I couldn't find anything
about scribus on the mandrake site itself.  I usually don't have any problems
installing rpms (I would rather not have to compile things...)

Where then can I find the Official Mandrake RPM?

Thanks a bunch,
Carol