[Scribus] photo quality

Chris Smith chris
Fri Jun 25 19:11:23 CEST 2004

Hello,

Are there certain methods which consistently provide the best possible photo
quality output from a Scribus page?
For example, should one avoid having Scribus resize the photo on the fly by
using one that actually fits the frame? Will a tiff work better than a jpeg?
Basically most photos I use will be jpegs from a digital camera that get
drastically reduced in size and I'm wondering what are some of the better
ways to handle the process. Also are there certain techniques that work best
for photo reduction for print purposes.

Thanks.

Chris