[Scribus] Scribus Friendly Print Shops

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sat Jul 24 12:06:19 CEST 2004

Hi list,
Peter opened a new feature request "Add Scribus Friendly Printers to the
docs" yesterday:

	http://bugs.scribus.net/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0000887

I think, if somebody on the list knows a reliable, Scribus friendly
print shop, this feature request is the right place for your
recommendation and the description of your experience with the print shop.

br
Maciej