[Scribus] Scribus Friendly Print Shops

Lukasz [DeeJay1] Jernas deejay1
Sat Jul 24 13:34:37 CEST 2004

Dnia Sat, 24 Jul 2004 12:06:19 +0200
Maciej Hanski <ma_han2000 at yahoo.de> nabazgra?:

> Hi list,
> Peter opened a new feature request "Add Scribus Friendly Printers to
> the docs" yesterday:
>
> 	http://bugs.scribus.net/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0000887
>
> I think, if somebody on the list knows a reliable, Scribus friendly
> print shop, this feature request is the right place for your
> recommendation and the description of your experience with the print
> shop.

I'm going to test one small here in Poland in the next few weeks, but
they accept only Acrobat 4.0 compatible files and looks like without CMS
(but I won't need it anyway since it'll be a B&W book anyway). If
they'll do they job well I drop a note :)

--
?ukasz [DeeJay1] Jerna?
"PLD wspiera tych uzytkownikow, ktorym PLD dziala." - djurban