[Scribus] Setting linescreen when printing pdf file

Alastair M. Robinson blackfive
Tue Jul 20 17:58:53 CEST 2004

Hi, Wayne

> Subject:
> I've used the Ghostscript commands successfully. Unfortunately, the printer
> that I take my jobs to runs only Windows and does not have Ghostscript.

Just a thought - have you considered using GhostScript to RIP the file
yourself, and provide the printer with, say, a 600dpi B/W TIFF or BMP file?

Side note:  GhostScript is available for Windows and works well - we
used it a work for years, pressing an inkjet reluctantly into
rudimentary imagesetting services for a newspaper.

All the best,
--
Alastair M. Robinson