[Scribus] sundries

Plinnell scribusdocs
Wed Jul 21 11:53:37 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 20 July 2004 17:05, Bart Alberti wrote:
> FYI I have within these six weeks moved from fire fox 0.9.0 to 0.9.1 to
> 0.9.2. I give up, as suggested, IE.
> I see in compiling other programs the difficulty with Motif, lesstif,
> opengl and mesa. These are not equivalent. I have never understood gtk and
> gtkmm either.
> Oh well, others know better....
> And BTW what is this new auto package thing ink scape has got?
>
> bart at solozone.com

Hi,

autopakcage is a new packaging system which is distro neutral and Inkscape is
one of the first complex applications to test the packaging system.

I've tested it and it works great and will get better with time.

It works particularly well with distros which do not include gtkmm in their
core packages.

Cheers,
Peter