[Scribus] Setting linescreen when printing pdf file

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sun Jul 18 18:15:01 CEST 2004

Yes.. this is true.

We have added the feature due to its possible use when the destination
is known, and/or the receiving printing company requests it, and also as
part of our drive to add more and more professional features to Scribus.

It is expected that unless you KNOW that you need linescreen settings
and what settings you need, that you DO NOT add them because it reduces
portability of PDFs (one of their inherent benefits) and MAY introduce
issues with printing when linescreen settings are not used or not
wanted.

As I've said.. use when you need it, not when you dont or dont know.

regards
Craig