[Scribus] Setting linescreen when printing pdf file

celio celio
Sun Jul 18 18:00:11 CEST 2004

Hi Scribus People,

Photoshop its not intended to import PDF with text, it will turn everything into halftones, and not all PosScript printers do accept a linescreen setting.

Regards to ALL ! and cheers to the developers for the cool aplication...
Celio Santos