[Scribus] print preview doesn`t show photos and transparency correct

Sebastian Röder sebroeder
Mon Jul 12 23:18:38 CEST 2004

Hi Tom,
I experenced the same problem here! Could you please read this Mail and try
whether your print preview works as expected in your latest CVS.

Thanks,
Sebastian

It`s getting worse!!!

If tried to load my scribus doc on my "backup & stable system" to see whether
some apt updates crashed something here. In older scribus versions than the
latest CVS I have here the document can not be loaded (Crash/Sig11):
e.g.build id: 19th june

seppel at seppelsrechner:~> scribus
Calling Emergency Save
Saving: /daten/docs/jmc/pampapaper/sla/pampa2.sla.emergency
QWidget (ps): deleted while being painted
QPaintDevice: Cannot destroy paint device that is being painted
seppel at seppelsrechner:~>

Crosscheck: when I try to load an older Scribus doc with the latest Scribus
the print preview works fine. The latest CVS seems to build corrupt .sla
files. This sound like a BIG problem for me - sorry!

Attached the problem file - use any .jpg in the picture frame to test it.

I hope you find a solution soon.
Thanks for all the support again!

Sebastian

Am Montag, 12. Juli 2004 22:06 schrieben Sie: