[Scribus] Copy of Copy of Copy of Text0

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Tue Jul 13 04:11:40 CEST 2004

It seems that I recall something about this on the list some time back...

I'm making a presentation with an "aging" 1.2cvs (24.May), and what I am
doing to save time is copying "pages" (slides, basically) with one or
more frames in them.  So you end up with the frames labelled as Copy of
Text0 for example; then if you copy that page you get Copy of Copy of
Text0.  Aside from the problem of there apparently being a limit as to
how many Copy of's there can be, I also can duplicate names, which
Scribus doesn't like. (not unique)

Manually changing them is possible but tedious, and not so easy.
Is there a fix to this?

Greg