[Scribus] Re: New German Documentation and a Suggestion !

celio celio
Fri Jan 30 18:17:18 CET 2004

Hello Horger and Scribus Pals,

REALLY FINE the documentation, here in Brazil
we are trying to push Scribus in various ONG,
schools and we translated some of the documents
from Paul and Yves to Brazilian Portuguese,
could you please give us permission to use your
documents, we always state clearly the original
authors of the software and of the documents.

I really believe that Scribus reached the point
to have a "brand" or in other words to have a
section in the website with logos in EPS, SVG or
other formats to be used in the new documents and
to be distributed and published in the press of
other countries.

Regards to ALL for the great job.

Celio Santos
celio at electronic.srv.br