[Scribus] Scribus DTD, more ...

VANEK Petr Petr.VANEK
Fri Jan 30 16:11:35 CET 2004

> Petr, I'll send soon the stylesheet, may be next week. But as
> Docbook is very
> complexe, it will not be complete at this date.

I've got a lot of DB documents I want to import into S. :)
As I though about it maybe it could transform only basic DB structures
<chapter><section> etc. and &hellip; and so on. Others elemets
e.g. <link url=""/\> are IMHO too hard to fit them on right place.

I'm very curious in your solution. When I've play with this I just created
textframe for each basic element to fix them manualy... really hi-tec.
P.