[Scribus] Translation: Moving from PO to TS file

Riku Leino Tsoots foom
Fri Jan 30 01:03:32 CET 2004

> Just to be sure: I've been updating my TS file either with:
>
>  /usr/lib/qt3/bin/lupdate *.cpp libabout/*.cpp libpdf/*.cpp libpostscript/*.cpp libprefs/*.cpp plugins/*/*.cpp -ts scribus.pl_PL.ts
>
> or with:
>
>  /usr/lib/qt3/bin/lupdate *.cpp libabout/*.cpp libprefs/*.cpp plugins/*/*.cpp -ts scribus.pl_PL.ts

You should probably try doing this lupdate by first creating a .pro file
for sources and then running lupdate on that .pro file.

In top level source directory for scribus (Scribus/scribus) do: qmake
-project      (Thanks to malex for this).

This will result a file called scribus.pro that you must edit in some
text editor. Browse to the bottom of that file and add the path to your
ts file in there. Here's how it's in my scribus.pro TRANSLATIONS +=
/home/tsoots/ohj/translations/ts/scribus.fi.ts

now run: lupdate scribus.pro