[Scribus] Translation: Moving from PO to TS file

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Fri Jan 30 09:25:12 CET 2004

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:03:32 +0200
"Riku Leino (Tsoots)" <foom at welho.com> wrote:

> > Just to be sure: I've been updating my TS file either with:
> >
> >  /usr/lib/qt3/bin/lupdate *.cpp libabout/*.cpp libpdf/*.cpp
> >  libpostscript/*.cpp libprefs/*.cpp plugins/*/*.cpp -ts
> >  scribus.pl_PL.ts
> >
> > or with:
> >
> >  /usr/lib/qt3/bin/lupdate *.cpp libabout/*.cpp libprefs/*.cpp
> >  plugins/*/*.cpp -ts scribus.pl_PL.ts
> >

> You should probably try doing this lupdate by first creating a .pro
> file for sources and then running lupdate on that .pro file.
>
> In top level source directory for scribus (Scribus/scribus) do: qmake
> -project      (Thanks to malex for this).
>
> This will result a file called scribus.pro that you must edit in some
> text editor. Browse to the bottom of that file and add the path to
> your ts file in there. Here's how it's in my scribus.pro TRANSLATIONS
> += /home/tsoots/ohj/translations/ts/scribus.fi.ts
>
> now run: lupdate scribus.pro

Riku, Craig,
thanks for the hint, it's quite easier to update ts files now. The
results are the same, though, i.e. I've got 1393 items with this method
too, and there is no difference about the missing / grayed out messages.

br
Maciej