[Scribus] template problem in 1.1.3 / problem compiling 1.1.4

Bob White bob
Sat Jan 24 16:44:23 CET 2004

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 10:14:26 -0500
Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:

<snip>

> On the other hand, for those of us not (as yet) venturing out into the
> cvs waters, an alternative is to add this line to the top of
> scribus.cpp in 1.1.4 before compiling:
>
> #include <unistd.h>
>
> I don't understand why the 1.1.4 download version hasn't been fixed in
> that regard, but apparently all the effort goes into the latest
> versions and there's no going back. At the very least, maybe someone
> could put a note on the webpage for the 1.1.4 download?
>
> Gregory Pittman

Hi,

I'm just curious about this.  I compiled 1.1.4 without any problem, well
after I found all the packages I needed first.  Why do some need this
include and other don't?  (There's a lot I don't understand about
compilers.)

Bob White

http://www.bob-white.com
N93BD - Rotary Powered BD-4