[Scribus] Modify elements of a 'templated' page ?

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas.scribus
Tue Jan 20 22:40:46 CET 2004

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 ? 09:51:04PM +0100, Craig Bradney wrote:
> > - I don't know how to create a frame with a special border. Do I have to play with groups ?
>
> No, go to Properties, then go into Colours, turn on the line colour,
> then go into Line and choose the effects you like. You can also create a
> line style and just apply that to the line (under the edit, line styles
> menu).

Ok, oops, I forgot to say : "I'd like to do create frame with text in it, and a special border"
In that case, I must be a real beginner, but I don't see how you do that...

> > Thank you, and happy new year, this is never too late :o)
>
> Thanks for joining us!

I am *REAL* happy to see there exists such a tool in the opensource world that I wouldn't miss a try :o)

> Don't forget, if you have any feature requests or bugs to report, please
> visit bugs.scribus.net and submit them (after creating a login).

Indeed, I will.

Best regards.

--
Nicolas Ecarnot