[Scribus] x64 compilation

dave d.crossland
Thu Jan 15 01:51:18 CET 2004

On 14 Jan 2004, at 10:11, Craig Ringer wrote:

> More and more frequently, I'm finding memory and disk performance more
> important than CPU power. 2D graphics performance also makes a
> shocking difference IMHO (I recently tried using Scribus on my
> CyberBlade XP based laptop - and oh am I sorry).

Perhaps it's worth creating a part of the documentation with 'Hardware
for Scribus' recommendations..? I'm planning to buy a new custom PC for
use as a DTP workstation in the next month or so, so I can post my
specs for comment and a review of my final machine if that would be
useful  :)

--
Regards,
dave