[Scribus] lively debate

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1
Fri Jan 9 22:53:24 CET 2004

Dnia Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:22:30 -0700 u?yszkodnik Bob White
<bob at bob-white.com> napisa?:

> On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 11:51:27 -0500
> Mardigrafe - Louis Desjardins <louis_desjardins at mardigrafe.com> wrote:

[...]
> > Does that sound fair enough!?
>
> Thanks for your reply, and I see your point.  I could easily
> accommodate preparing the text in another application if there was a
> way to cut and paste from there into the text boxes in Scribu.  I'm
> dealing with roughly 160 separate boxes, and the only way I see make
> it work is to generate 160 text files. Keeping all that straight is
> mind-boggling.
>
> If there is a better way, I would like to learn it. :)

Just a weird thought - could be nicely done with some Apache/PHP (or
gtk-python or something) and mySQL. AFAIR there are some spell checking
functions in both...

--
Lukasz [DeeJay1] Jernas
http://www.nadzieja.ha.pl/ - maybe You can help?