[Scribus] Create Text Chains problems

Blazej blazej
Tue Jan 6 05:49:43 CET 2004

Hi

I'm new to Scribus, just started using it. I'm planning to use it to publish
an amateur magazine. From what I saw so far, Scribus should do just fine.

I have a problem. How do I create text chains? I'm using version 1.1.4 (latest
developer build). I tried to create a text frame, typing some text into it,
then resizing the frame so that all of the text does not fit into it. Then I
created another text frame and clicked "create text chains". Didn't work.

Any hints?

Regards

	Blazej (Michal Blazejczyk)