[Scribus] Arranging objects

Johannes Rüschel jo.rueschel
Wed Feb 18 21:42:14 CET 2004

Hi,

is it possible anyway to arrange objects really horizontally or vertically by using the mouse?

In Corel for example I press Ctrl and the objects snaps in so that i can only either change the horizontal OR the vertical position.

I believe that might be a useful feature.

Another issue:

When saving a document it was great if Scribus could automatically add .sla to the document's name, as on my computer it isn't added if I remove the standard file name and choose a new one.

Thanx,
Johannes