[Scribus] Creating booklets with Scribus

Morten Langlo mlanglo
Thu Feb 19 08:56:24 CET 2004

ons, 18 feb, 2004, 20:05:46 -0500, skrev Carl Waldbieser:
> Thanks, this is very useful information!  I was unaware of the psbook and
> psnup utilities.  However, I still have a question regarding printing to a
> PostScript file.  From the Scribus (v1.1.5) File menu, I can only seem to
> export 1 page to EPS at a time.  Is there a more efficient way to print the
> whole thing to PostScript in one shot?

Yes, there is a better way. do not use export - just print the document.
Where you select "print destination", you can select "File" and then
also a name to the file - and now also it is a PS-file!

Morten

--
Morten Langlo
8550 Ryomg?rd