[Scribus] svg import

fredd effediwhy
Mon Dec 27 11:18:46 CET 2004

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 13:04:47 +0300, Guest007 <trash4 at yandex.ru> wrote:
> Hello 2 All
>
> I'm still don't understand some things about SVG import:
> 4) Why I can't import extremely easy artworks (example in attach, taken from
> galeries section of inkscape's site)?

For this svg, it seems that the object is out of the page when importing it.
Once imported, have a look in the document tree (Tools->Outline), and
find your object; click on it. Then go in the properties dialog, in
the X,Y,Z tab. You'll see that your object is out of scope (here all
coords are set to 498,90pt). Set X&Y both to 0.0 and width and height
to something smaller, say 300pt. You'll then see your drawing appear
on your page.