[Scribus] English finally replaces unreadable text

Craig Ringer craig
Sun Dec 19 18:39:10 CET 2004

Louis Desjardins wrote:

> And there is so much nice work to be done!
>
> This message gives me the occasion again to say how I am impressed by
> the team's reactivity, efficiency, responsiveness and spirit.

Seconded. I may tend to grumble and complain, but that doesn't mean I
don't value the work you folks all do. A lot.

> P.S. If I may add one word on "helpful approach", I'd say there is
> nothing such an "unreadable text" just because it's a language someone
> doesn't know. :-)

As someone who had to resort to copy+paste from Google News to properly
test the unicode support changes I was working on, I couldn't agree more
:-) . Alas, I find that I always end up learning yet another language to
talk to darn computers, not to people :S

--
Craig Ringer