[Scribus] English finally replaces unreadable text

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Mon Dec 20 23:35:14 CET 2004

Servant wrote:

> Wow!  I'm totally amazed!  After almost 2 years of
> watching the Scribus mailing list, I can finally
> read the subject line and the instructions at the
> beginning of the mail!  It's good that an English
> mailing list has removed the German (or whatever
> it was)!

Yes, it's so good that people around the world, who outnumber us on the
list (and of course the originator of Scribus, Franz Schmid, speaks one
of those 'whatever' languages), are willing to accomodate the lazy
Americans who barely know a single language, let alone learn someone else's.

As an American, I'm more than a little embarrassed by the tone of your
mailing. Perhaps you should have someone from another country proofread
you emails for diplomatic content.

Greg Pittman