[Scribus] Difference between DTP and word processor

robert robert
Fri Dec 17 08:38:31 CET 2004

Thank you for an obviously well thought out answer.  In summary (as I
understand it), the answer seems to be DTP is for combining lots of images
and text in the way you want. A word processor is for creating just text
documents, with an (at most) occassional graphic.

--
Fail to learn history-repeat it.
Fail to learn rights-lose them.