[Scribus] Incorrect rendering of Devanagari text.

Subash Jeyan subash.jeyan
Thu Dec 16 10:46:46 CET 2004

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:01:05 +0100, Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> wrote:
> Scribus IS open, and these guys are able to help out, but if you were doing a
> job, would you like to have someone else come in and do the job before you
> got a chance to finish hacking out code having put in hundreds of hours of
> work?
>
> Put simply, as in my mail before, ONCE I have spoken to the person involved
> then I can put people in touch.
>
> Until then, I'm happy to discuss with these guys what their requirements are,
> where Scribus fails, and where they see the need to make modifications. Given
> the job at hand, which is LARGE, a few days makes no difference in the scheme
> of things. Stop getting so uptight. The changes WILL NOT happen quickly and
> WILL NOT happen in 1.2.x, believe me, I've discussed the issue for hours and
> hours.

i don't think these guys want to takeover overnight and trash all the
work the mysterious person's been doing. i think one of them
specifically asked about the ways in which their developers can
'collaborate' with this person. and i don't think they got a straight
answer to that. cloak and dagger and, of course, poetry. well jingles
anyway.

subash