[Scribus] Incorrect rendering of Devanagari text.

Lukasz [DeeJay1] Jernas deejay1
Thu Dec 16 10:58:09 CET 2004

Dnia Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:16:46 +0530 w e-mailu od Subash Jeyan
<subash.jeyan at gmail.com> przeczytano:

> On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:01:05 +0100, Craig Bradney
> <cbradney at zip.com.au> wrote:
> > Scribus IS open, and these guys are able to help out, but if you
> > were doing a job, would you like to have someone else come in and do
> > the job before you got a chance to finish hacking out code having
> > put in hundreds of hours of work?
> >
> > Put simply, as in my mail before, ONCE I have spoken to the person
> > involved then I can put people in touch.
> >
> > Until then, I'm happy to discuss with these guys what their
> > requirements are, where Scribus fails, and where they see the need
> > to make modifications. Given the job at hand, which is LARGE, a few
> > days makes no difference in the scheme of things. Stop getting so
> > uptight. The changes WILL NOT happen quickly and WILL NOT happen in
> > 1.2.x, believe me, I've discussed the issue for hours and hours.
>
> i don't think these guys want to takeover overnight and trash all the
> work the mysterious person's been doing. i think one of them
> specifically asked about the ways in which their developers can
> 'collaborate' with this person. and i don't think they got a straight
> answer to that. cloak and dagger and, of course, poetry. well jingles
> anyway.

It's just a matter of privacy - Craig doesn't have to tell you all the
names of the people he knows if they don't want to. Please be patient,
if he gets in touch with that person I'm sure you will know and
everything will be fine.

--
?ukasz [DeeJay1] Jerna?
"PLD wspiera tych uzytkownikow, ktorym PLD dziala." - djurban