[Scribus] Bug in canvas drawing?

Philipp Wagner lists
Mon Dec 6 21:10:09 CET 2004

Hi,
I just compiled Scribus from the CVS snapshot Petr posted last week, and
I noticed some strange behaviour (I don't know if that problem exists
before, as that's my first Scribus compiled from scratch with the oo.org
importer).
I made a new text frame, and imported a oo.org file into it (both
options at the import checked, if that matters):
http://philipp-wagner.com/temp/interview.sxw
(it's an interview for a German student magazine).
Now have a look at the first paragraph "Short facts", the last line.
After "F?cher:", there's a tab. If you open the document in OpenOffice
Writer, you'll see it. If you go to the story editor, there's a tab, too.
But where did the tab go on the normal canvas?

I don't know if that happens only to me, if not, I'll file a bug report.

Philipp

PS: In general, it would be nice if tabs would be handled a bit better
in the story editor. A ruler on top like oo.org/winword/quark have it
would help a lot.