[Scribus] Alignment constants for the scripter

VANĚK Petr Petr.VANEK
Mon Dec 6 14:42:32 CET 2004

> Oh no.
> ALIGN_LEFT is not defined.
> In my Scripter Handbook (Scribus 1.2.1cvs) I found only:
> 0 for left, 1 for center, 2 for right, 3 for forced.
> What about "justify"?

if you are using cvs version there are only this align defined:
	PyDict_SetItemString(d, "ALIGN_LEFT", Py_BuildValue("i", 0));
	PyDict_SetItemString(d, "ALIGN_RIGHT", Py_BuildValue("i", 2));
	PyDict_SetItemString(d, "ALIGN_CENTERED", Py_BuildValue("i", 1));
	PyDict_SetItemString(d, "ALIGN_FORCED", Py_BuildValue("i", 3));

try help(setTextAlignment) from scripter console
or visit
http://www.yarpen.cz/scripter-docs

where is the latest scripter documentation. it will be converted into
Scribus package later (after finishing the docstrings).

There are LeftAlign,RightAlign,Centered,Forced constants which are deprecated
and unsupported ;)

Would you be so kind and fill the RFE for "justify" alignment and assign it
to me (subik) at bugs.scribus.net

petr