[Scribus] CMYK - one last try

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Dec 6 09:51:50 CET 2004

On Monday 06 December 2004 07:59, David Purton wrote:
> No replies? Come on folks - at least some of you downloaded the eps.

Some of us are busy. Peter knows this stuff well, being a DTP consultant, and
has gotten near perfect results from lcms and Scribus on professional quality
hardware. In my tests with your last email, I got different colours to you on
screen. Peter did point out that Gimp doesnt apply a profile for the monitor,
just for the incoming file, IIRC, and this would put your view way out.
However, I'm know no more than I have used, learnt and what he has told me. I
guess he should reply to your last email.

FWIW, we have all been fairly busy of late.

More info soon I guess

Craig