[Scribus] CMYK - one last try

David Purton dcpurton
Mon Dec 6 07:59:29 CET 2004

No replies? Come on folks - at least some of you downloaded the eps.

Not even a "This is a limitation of Scribus currently, it is anticipated
it will be fixed in the future" or a "You blockhead, you've confused,
this, this and this, this is what you should be doing!" or even a "Gee I
see why you think Scribus is behavng inconsistently, but I don't get it
either." or "Yes Scribus is behaving oddly - go write a patch if you
want it fixed!"

Scribus is a fantastic program and I'm keen to see it keep improving.
One of the reasons open source software does improve rapidly is there is
a community who's using the software, finding bugs, submitting patches
etc. The place for discussing if there are bugs is mailng lists like this
one.

True, not everyone's workflow is the same, but I'm not trying to do
anything that I can't do in any other publishing orientated application
- be it Photoshop or CorelDRAW.

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton at chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a