[Scribus] Translation: some questions

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Fri Dec 3 19:14:23 CET 2004

Hi,

1. What is the purpose of the string "Tried to set progress > maximum progress" in the Qobject context?

1. What is the option "About Scripts..." in the Script menu meant for (it looks like work in progress, because what happens at the moment is rather weird)?

1. I miss the Scribus man page in the current CVS snap shot. Are there any plans to include this page (as far as I know, the man page already exists) into the 1.2.1 release, and, if so, is it desirable to include it's translations as well?

best regards
Maciej