[Scribus] Scribus reviewed in French magazine Plan_te Linux HS #10

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Sun Dec 5 23:25:44 CET 2004

? (At) 18h16 +0100 5/12/04, Lukasz [DeeJay1] Jernas ?crivait (wrote) :
>Dnia Fri, 03 Dec 2004 10:16:09 -0500 w e-mailu od Louis Desjardins
><louisdesjardins at videotron.ca> przeczytano:
>

>>  My hope is so see magazines like this one, 100% dedicated to Linux,
>>  be totally produced in the future using Scribus. It will arrive, I'm
>>  sure. It's only a matter of time. ;-)
>
>There's an online (only) magazine in PDF format about Linux here in
>Poland made completely in Scribus. You can grab the firt issue at
>http://www.linuxpaper.prv.pl/ - but beware - it's entirely in Polish ;)

Great! I don't understand Polish but there's an article on Scribus.
If I read well, the last sentence says LinuxPaper is done using
Scribus. I understand the Plus is an "intuitive interface". I just
can't get what the Minus is (utrudnienia is something related to
"difficulty" but can you tell me more?).

Plusy: Intuicyjny interfejs = intuitive interface
Minusy:  D r o b n e   bl e d y   i   u t r u d n i e n i a = ???

Cheers!

Louis