[Scribus] Translation: some questions

Craig Bradney cbradney
Fri Dec 3 19:25:40 CET 2004

On Friday 03 December 2004 19:14, Maciej Hanski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1. What is the purpose of the string "Tried to set progress > maximum
> progress" in the Qobject context?

Error message from the Scripter into the console. There will be a LOT of new
strings there to translate as soon as we can beat that into subserviance (C,
Python, C++, Qt)

> 1. What is the option "About Scripts..." in the Script menu meant for (it
> looks like work in progress, because what happens at the moment is rather
> weird)?

Its new, Craig Ringer and Petr have been hacking it. It would appear to give
you and about window for certain scripts that support it.

> 1. I miss the Scribus man page in the current CVS snap shot. Are there any
> plans to include this page (as far as I know, the man page already exists)
> into the 1.2.1 release, and, if so, is it desirable to include it's
> translations as well?

It will be there. It should be there in the tarball too. Will make sure it is.
Yes, we can handle translations if we receive them.

Craig