[Scribus] Re: Re: Fonts look bad at first with PDF plugin in browser

Craig Bradney cbradney
Wed Dec 1 15:53:18 CET 2004

On Wednesday 01 December 2004 15:40, Alexander Skwar wrote:
> Craig Bradney wrote:
> >>
> >> Well, you saw the issue as well - with 6.0. You didn't see
> >> the issue with 5.0 on Linux, because that's not the same
> >> version I used - I used 5.0 on Window.s
> >
> > Err, no, I never saw the issue on Acroreader 6.0.
>
> Yes, you did :)

I consider a .5s time to load the fonts perfectly reasonable though.

> > That would
> > be very strange if the PDF size and location of fonts within it were the
> > issue. You should see a speedup if its smaller, only logical.
>
> That's what I supposed as well.

Tried the vector version? If you are running CVS you can export with subset
all fonts set and therefore dont need to convert the page to vectors.

> > Somethings
> > weird.
>
> Yes. That form's weird :)

:)