[Scribus] ANNOUNCE Scribus 1.2 Released

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun Aug 29 03:17:13 CEST 2004

Atlantic Tech Solutions wrote:

>The Scribus Team is pleased to announce the release of Scribus 1.2 - Open
>Source Desktop Publishing. The 1.2 release is the culmination of over 1 year
>of hard work since last year's 1.0 release. The Scribus team urges all users
>and distros to use this latest release.

I very much like the new clean look of the site, and I'm not sad to see
that orange color go away.  The site has a very slick, professional look
to it now.

One suggestion: in the menus to the left of the screens, I would either
make the background lighter or the text darker.  Especially on the home
pages more than docs.scribus.net it's a bit hard to read, and I expect
it will be worse on my laptop where the angle of the screen affects
contrast anyway.

Congratulations to everyone on the Scribus team...

Greg