[Scribus] Re: [Inkscape-devel] ANNOUNCE Scribus 1.2 Released

Andy Fitzsimon andyfitz
Sun Aug 29 07:11:45 CEST 2004

AWESOME!!!!

/me drools

Well, it's my birthday today and this is the best present for my
graphic design side.

Scribus rocks hard and will for a long time be my vessel into
everything to do with print based media and PDF.

Thankyou so much to the Scirbus team their RFE and bug response time
is above and beyond anything I've considered human and continues to
amaze me.

Without Scribus I'd have grumpy clients, empty pockets and a boring,
slow workflow with 2nd rate quality

I invite everyone to bring on the applause for this great app !!

-AndyFitz